lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Coma - Alexander Rivera

Fictional Narrative Story – Write a narrative story where it is told from a first person point of view.

It was a normal day Saturday. I go to run bicycle and bam! I see the car in front of me. I was in a coma for 3 years. I wake up from the coma and I was lonely in the town. I start to walk I see a man I run to the man and see he is dead. Then I use a car the trip around Puerto Rico. I started  in Mayaguez and finished in San Juan. When I went, I saw a lot of corpses in the road. Then I entered Kmart and I started to eat everything. When I finished, I went to the car and went back to Mayaguez. I turned on the radio and I listened to an emergency alert. They said if you hear that you're alone in the world.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario