miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

My experience doing this blog- Kiomaris Vega


My experience making this blog – Write a ten-sentence narrative/descriptive essay explaining the process of creating this blog with your classmates.


This is a new experience to me. I never done a blog before. I like technology but I don't used it the right way. Now we can use ipod or phones in class and is not just for facebook. I really like doing the blog.

I will like that when I'm in high school I can come back and see all the things I used to do. I will like to do one on my own for my personal life. I love that now i can do my homework from my Ipod touch. It's a good thing that we can use the internet for something good. I hope I can remember all this about the blog.

When I'm older and I get a job and I be a Profesional I can do one. I learned all about a blog. How I can change the font and colors . Also the background. I really like doing this blog.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario