domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

My Day #2- Kiomaris Vega



I woke up at 6:25. I wet to took a shower and brush my teeth. Then my dad drove me to school. That day i was going on a field trip to Pizzeria Uno. I was happy because I was going to make my own pizza and we were not going to take class.

I was on the bus with Koral, Lehimsell and Karla. I was happy because my friends used to not talk to each other and now they are friends again. We got to pizzeria Uno and two laddies were giving us a tour around the Pizzeria. I took a lot of pictures. When it was my turned i was with Karla and we were going to make our pizza. I was really cool because then we got to eat them. I had a really nice time with the girls.

Then we went walking around the mall and went to the time out and played. After that we went to Krespy Kreme and Carlos brought me a donuts. After that we went back to school. I left with Lehimsell to her house and I had a good time. That was my day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario