martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

My Experience at Soledad- Kiomaris

My experience making in Soledad – Write a ten-sentence narrative/descriptive essay explaining your experience in this school.

I got to Soledad Middle School in 8th grade. I was nervous because I was just coming from Boston. My spanish was not a good one I was scare to talk. I met all my teachers and they were all good with me. I also met new people and I made friends.

In 8th grade I met a boy, I really liked him and his name is Kenneth. My English teacher is the best he help me with him. I became his girlfriend. That was my first boyfriend. I also made a lot of friends and I will never forget them. Especially, Kevin he was always there for me. When I broke up with my boyfriend he was always there for me, he made me laugh a lot and he made me forget all my problems.

Now In the 9th grade I'm the class president and I proud of it. I really like what I do. I'm happy because this is going to be my first graduation. I'm proud of myself because I am High Honor. I'm looking forward for my graduation. The only thing is that I'm going to miss all my friends.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario